Abstracts for RM2030:
Delegates who would like to present their work at the RM2030 congress, are invited to submit an abstract for consideration by the Scientific Program Committee.
Please read the following instructions carefully before preparing your abstract.
How to Submit an Abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted online through the official online abstract submission system. A separate registration is required before submitting your abstract.
- Submission by fax, e-mail or courier will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must describe original work.
- Please create a user account in order to submit an abstract. The account only needs to be created once and can be re-used for additional abstract submissions.
- The submitter is asked to select the most appropriate topic for the abstract on the submission form.
- Total length of abstract must not exceed 300 words (included in this count: background, methods, results, and conclusions).
- The body of the abstract will be structured as follows with the following subtitles:
- Conflict of interest
- Authors: All author full names should be included in the order they will appear in publication. Ensure that the correct spelling is confirmed for all contributing authors, no amendment will be permitted after the submission deadline.
- Affiliations: Each affiliation should be specified. Affiliations should include the primary employer or institution name, and location (city, state or province, country). No department or faculty names.
- You must complete all the on-line stages of abstract submission. Incomplete abstracts will not be reviewed.
- After completing your abstract submission you will receive a confirmation email. Please save this email for your personal record.
- Abstracts can only be submitted in English.
- RM2030 congress is not responsible for errors in the abstract submission. The abstract will be published exactly as submitted.
Acceptance/ rejection notification
- Only submitting authors will be notified by e-mail if their abstract has been accepted.
- It is the responsibility of the submitter to notify the other co-authors of the outcome decision.
Please note: Once you click Submit, you cannot edit the information you entered. To make any changes after you have submitted, please contact the Congress Secretariat at [email protected] mentioning your name and abstract confirmation number.
Prior to submission, please use ‘spell check’ within your abstract WORD document in order to avoid spelling errors.